Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Ready for the World

Frequently Used Tools:



Spotlights


Ready for the World Banner Image. Are you ready?


Smokey Wants to Visit All 50 States

Continents »
Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Central America, Europe, South America

Countries »
Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, China, Curaçao, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Equatorial Guinea, France, Germany, Greenland, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Romania, St. Kitts, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe

States »
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Tennessee »
Bean Station, Bristol, Clarksville, Crossville, Gatlinburg, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville, Norris

Subscribe to RSS

Where in the World is Smokey?

Tailgating in Kentucky


Paul Snyder of Bethlehem, Pa., calls himself "a huge fan and friend of UT." He sent these photos from the Big Orange Tailgate on Nov. 24, 2007, in Kentucky.

"I won the T-shirt from the alumni group. They were holding a raffle during the tailgate party before the game.

"I got 'orange blood' from business trips to Quebecor World's printing facilities in Dyersburg, Tenn. I use to visit the plant one week per month. I work for a publishing company and they printed our magazines. Plus, my son and I would camp at Reelfoot Lake with my friend's son and daughter, who were attending the university. It was just a wonderful experience hearing about UT.

"My wife and I attended the UT-UK game last year in Knoxville and found the city and hospitality to be second to none. We've met some wonderful people on our trips to UT games and have had a lot of fun. I keep in contact with audio streaming of the games and sports talk at AM 990. Best of all, every morning, I have my coffee in my UT personalize mug.

"I graduated from an upstate New York college, and we didn't have a football program, so I've adopted UT."

Labels:


• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home

Bottom border of background image